Serious About Security
See that green padlock in your browser address bar? That means all the information you share (for example, passwords or account numbers) is private when sent to our site. We encrypt all of your data using the most advanced security measures so no one can eavesdrop on our conversation, keeping your information safe and secure. In tech speak, we use 256-bit SSL encryption, the same used by banks.
By logging into your online bank or credit card account you enable our systems to review your transactions and account information. Our systems cannot move any money, make any payment or perform any other action on your account.
Bean is a trademark and trading name of Saverd Limited. Saverd Limited is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services (FRN: 795761) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance distribution (FRN: 785731).
If at any point you change your mind, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or from within your Bean account. Your account and transaction data will be deleted from our system.
Personal information you need to share to use Bean:
- Your email address
- A ‘Bean’ password
- Access to your online banking account via one of two secure methods:
- Directly with your financial account provider
- A third party, Yodlee, who will collect and store your account log in data
Regardless of method, we do not have access to any of your log-in details or security information. Linking an account provides Bean with read-only access to your transactions and cannot be used to carry out any banking transactions.
The purpose of sharing this information:
- Identifying new and existing regular payments from your account
- Keeping you updated with changes to your regular payments
- Presenting you with money saving opportunities
- Guides for cancelling unwanted third-party contracts
Storing of information:
- Bean securely stores your information on servers within the EU
- Our third-party suppliers may hold personal data about you outside of the EU; in this case we will take steps to ensure your data is kept securely and to the same standards as if it were held in the EU
If you want us to stop using the above information for the purposes outlined above, would like to cancel your account or have any other questions, please send us a request at email@example.com