Let us help you cancel your Now TV subscription
Follow this guide to cancel Now TV.
Who are Now TV
Now TV is a pay-TV service provider in Hong Kong. It provides 197 channels branded under now TV. Launched in 2003, its TV signal is transmitted with IPTV technology through Hong Kong’s fixed broadband network.
How to cancel Now TV myself
The cancel option isn’t available in the NOW TV app. You’ll need to cancel your subscription on the Now TV website. Follow these steps to cancel your Now TV.
1) You need to navigate to ‘My Account’ on the Now TV website. The Now TV website can be accessed using this link. The login page can be accessed at this link.
2) You will need to sign into your Now TV account by entering either your username or email address, and your password.
3) Once you have logged into your Now TV account, you need to goto ‘My Passes’ which is located under the ‘My Account’ tab.
4) You then need to select the ‘Cancel’ button which is next to the Pass you don’t want any more. Then follow the onscreen steps.
5) To cancel a Sports Day or Week Pass you’ll need contact Now TV, using the details below. If you’re an Apple TV customer without a NOW TV account, you’ll need to go to Apple to cancel your Sports Pass.
Contact Now TV
1) Go to this site to view the Contact page of Now TV.
2) You can use live chat, send a message or use the help forum at this link.