Let us help you cancel your iTunes subscription
Follow this guide to cancel iTunes.
How to cancel iTunes myself
1) Open up your iTunes on your Mac or PC.
2) Using your Apple ID, sign into iTunes.
3) Select the ‘Account’ menu from the menu at the top of your screen or the top of the iTunes window.
4) Under the ‘Settings’ section. Locate the row for ‘Subscriptions’ and click the ‘Manage’ button.
5) This window allows you to manage each subscription or you can cancel each subscription by selecting the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
6) If your being charged for a subscription, but you don’t see it in the list of subscriptions on your device, it might be billed throughs someone other than Apple. Make sure you are signed in with your Apple ID, if you are, you may have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In that case, directly contact the content publisher or app developer to cancel your subscription.
If your having trouble finding ways to cancel your subscriptions, we have a simple solution for you.