Let us help you cancel your Google Play Music subscription
Follow this guide to cancel Google Play Music.
How to cancel Google Play Music myself
When you subscribe to Google Play Music, your subscription will automatically renew. Until you cancel your subscription, you will be charged at the start of each billing cycle
Cancel your Google Play Music on your Android device.
1) Open the Google Play Music App.
2) Tap the ‘Menu’ icon, select ‘Settings’ and then select ‘Cancel subscription’.
3) Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete your subscription cancelation.
Cancel your Google Play Music on your computer.
1) Navigate to the Google Play Music account page using this site.
2) Under the ‘Subscriptions’ section, select the subscription you would like to cancel by clicking ‘Cancel Subscription’.
3) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your subscription cancellation.
You can contact Google Play by using this number: 0800 328 6081