Let us help you cancel your Deezer subscription
Follow this guide to cancel Deezer.
Who are Deezer
Deezer is an internet-based music streaming service company. Deezer allows users to listen to music from record labels. Deezer was created in Paris, France, and currently has 40 million licensed tracks in its library, with over 30,000 radio channels, 16 million monthly active users and 6 million paid subscribers as of Jan 2017.
How to cancel Deezer myself
1) Log into your Deezer account
2) Select the ‘Settings’ button.
3) Select the ‘Account Settings’ button.
4) At the bottom of the screen, click on ‘Delete my account’.
5) Enter your Deezer password and select ‘Delete my account’.
If your having trouble finding ways to cancel your subscriptions, we have a simple solution for you.