Let us help you cancel your Apple Music subscription
Follow this guide to cancel Apple Music.
Who are Apple Music
Apple Music is a video and music streaming service. Apple music was developed by Apple Inc. Users select music to stream on their device. They can listen to existing curated playlists or they can stream their music on-demand. The service includes the Internet radio station Beats 1.
How to cancel Apple Music myself
To view your subscriptions go to this link.
1) On your phone, go to settings.
2) Click on your name.
3) Select iTunes & App Store.
4) Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
5) Tap ‘View Apple ID’. You may seen to sign in using your tough ID.
6) Select subscriptions and select the subscription you want to manage. If you don’t see the subscription that you are being charged for then you may be getting billed though another merchant. Go to this link for more information.
7) Use the options to manage your subscription and press ‘Cancel Subscription’. You subscription will then end at the end of your current billing cycle.
Contact Apple Music
1) To contact Apple Music goto this link. Follow the help section process, if you cannot find your solution then you should be navigated to the contact details of Apple Music directly.